Freitag, 16. Mai 2014

Wake up!

"Wake up!" is a tale about a squirrel and a bear. Obviously the bear had expanded his winter sleep a little bit and does really don't like his buzzer. It's slightly an autobiographical story and a birthday present for my girlfriend. I hope you like them. :)



Making-of

At first, there was only an rough idea. So I've created this speedpainting to nail down the composition and the direction of lighting.


The next step was the design and 3D creation. Now I think I let speak the pictures of the process for themselves:

















I've created the clock and some trees in the background, as a little gimmick at the end. So I put all togehter in one ZBrush project and rendered it. The compositing was done in Photoshop.






Several lightsettings where necessary to create the final compositon. These are the ones for the rim-light and for the fill-light:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen